Decision on Bands on the Beacon on Sunday

This awful weather is killing all outdoor events and I fear for the Bands on the Beacon event on Sunday. The weather forecast is not too clever at all and on top of today the conditions underfoot will not be good.

I have contacted Morgan Bowers, Senior countryside Ranger for Walsall (Twitter LINK) and a decision will be made on Sunday at 9AM and put out on all social media.

I will update ASAP and hope it is positive.

One thought on “Decision on Bands on the Beacon on Sunday

  1. I think between the weather forecast,the Silverstone grand prix and the tennis final, I think a postponement would be the best option. ( unless of course the sun shines and it’s all on again) !,,

Comments are closed.